Does the thought of sex with your long term partner get you about as wet as the Mojave Desert in July? Does your guy get as hard as a wet noodle when you put on your over-sized t-shirt and sweats? Sounds like it is time for a little inspiration!
1. Have an affair. Yes, this will get rid of that old stuck in a rut feeling and inspire you to think out of the box. On the other hand, your significant other will probably object to this solution, and a divorce might not be exactly what you are looking for. All in all, this might not be the best suggestion! Now that I have your attention…
2. Spice things up! Sure it takes a bit of work sometimes, but it can be so worth it. Try experimenting. Have you and your partner ever played with sex toys? Why not? Doing something a little bit naughty together can really get get your motor going!
3. Think out of the box. That scarf you got for Christmas last year could make a wonderful blind fold. And ties can be used for…tying. If you have never used an ice cube in bed–try it! I thought it would be uncomfortable, but it really got me wet where I wanted to be. And sucking on a mental cough drop before…um…hitting your knees can heat things up, too.
4. Rent a room. You don’t even need to go far–just down the road will do. And it doesn’t have to be the top of the line suite at the Ritz, either. (Although if you want to go all out, springing for a Jacuzzi room can really liven things up.) Just getting away for the night from the kids, the pets, and the same old routine can work wonders!
5. Read something hot together. Okay, so I might be a bit biased on this one. But it works. I remember the first time I read something sexy to my significant. Thank heavens we were already in bed. If we had been out in public we would have probably embarrassed ourselves!
Here’s hoping you find your inspiration!